10CRIC Withdrawal methods available for Indians
10cric India has quickly risen to prominence as one of India’s most popular online betting sites. When it comes to withdrawals, 10CRIC offers a range of common methods. Apart from local bank transfer & Astropay, 10CRIC India allows a wide range of betting payment systems. Including popular Indian ways like UPI. For a quick suffice summary, see the table below.
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal||Processing Time|
|AstroPay||₹1000||₹1,00,000||2 – 3 hrs|
|Fast Bank Transfer||₹1000||₹1,00,000||15 – 30 mins|
|eZeeWallet||₹1000||₹1,00,000||1 – 2 hrs|
|Neteller||₹1000||₹1,00,000||1 – 2 hrs|
|10coins||₹1250||₹7,00,000||2 – 3 hrs|
2 Reasons – Why choose UPI for 10CRIC Withdrawal?
Well, choosing a 10CRIC withdrawal method is a crucial step. A wrong payment method may lead to lots of problems and transaction failure. Kric88 recommends you choose UPI cause of the below reasons.
- Quick processing – The time required for processing is around 2-3 mins.
- Easy to perform – Making 10CRIC withdrawal via UPI is super easy, all you need is a valid UPI ID & you are good to go.
3 Steps – How to make 10CRIC withdrawal via UPI
To ensure that new punters don’t miss out on rapid 10CRIC withdrawals. We’ve put together an easy-to-follow tutorial that will ensure you’re ready to receive your winnings as soon as possible.
Step 1: Log in to the official 10CRIC account
- Firstly you need to log in to your 10CRIC account with valid credentials.
- Newcomers who wish to join now may visit 10CRIC Register to get detailed guidelines on how to open a new account.
Step 2: Select the 10CRIC Withdraw option from the menu
- After getting into your profile, click on the drop-down menu beside your username.
- You will find all account-related options there, click on withdraw.
- If you haven’t made your 1st deposit yet then visit 10CRIC Deposit to learn how to add money to your account quickly.
Step 3: Withdraw minimum of ₹1000 via UPI at 10CRIC
To keep things simple, the minimum withdrawal amount of 10CRIC has remained consistent across all payment types that is ₹1000 except 10coins.
- Now select UPI from the payment options to collect your winnings instantly.
- Then enter the amount you wish to collect(Minimum ₹1000) and click the Withdraw ₹1000 buttons below.
Now you will be redirected to the payment gateway. Fill in the below details.
- Beneficiary name – Enter your valid name.
- UPI VPA – Here you need to enter the correct UPI id.
Then lastly click on the Confirm Payment option to successfully complete your transaction. You will receive your amount in another 5- 10mins.
3 Mistakes to avoid while making 10CRIC withdrawal
Well, we know you are eagerly waiting to withdraw your winnings & celebrate with booze. But make sure to not make any silly mistake that will ruin your joy. Below are the 3 common mistakes to avoid while making 10CRIC withdrawals.
- Incorrect bank details – Inputting incorrect information like account number, the name will obviously lead to failure. Before clicking the withdraw button, please double-check your account info after the 10CRIC login.
- Wrong Amount – Before hitting the withdraw button, double-check the amount you provided for the 10CRIC withdrawal. The minimum withdrawal amount in 10CRIC is ₹1000.
- Wrong payment method – Picking the right payment option is important. Players must study the requirements of each method & then pick the best accordingly.
We hope that this 10CRIC Withdrawal article has helped you with up-to-date information. Learn how to collect your winnings at 10CRIC India. The usual pitfalls to avoid in order to make a successful withdrawal. 10CRIC provides a number of withdrawal options from which players can choose. Collect your winnings now & come back to win more!