Wanna play blackjack but have no idea about its rules? We’ll walk you through the 6 basic rules of casino blackjack of 10CRIC India. Win 150% cash up to ₹15,000!
Introduction of 10CRIC online blackjack
10CRIC Blackjack, sometimes known as 21, is one of the most popular games in any casino world. It’s a high-strategy game with odds in the player’s favor. Another reason for the game’s popularity is that the casino blackjack betting rules aren’t extremely difficult.
Goal – Score 21 or near to 21 without going over to beat the dealer’s hand. A bust occurs when any hand totals more than 21. You must beat the dealer and avoid going broke.
This can be accomplished in 2 ways:
- You should have a hand that is superior to the dealer’s.
- When the dealer raises the stakes, don’t go beyond 21.
6 Fundamental online blackjack rules
Playing a hand is rather straightforward if you understand the basic rules of casino blackjack. It’s helpful to know ahead of time what to expect from the dealer and the other players at the table. You may also visit 10CRIC casino tips to get the latest updates in the world of live casinos.
#1. Place you bet
- Before the cards are dealt, each player lays a wager on the table.
- There is a minimum and maximum wager size for each table.
- At 10CRIC, the minimum wager is ₹50.
#2. Dealer deals the cards
- After all of the wagers have been placed, the dealers deal 2 cards to each player and 2 cards to themselves.
- Both of the player cards are dealt face up, while the dealer card is dealt face up & face down.
#3. Players make a decision
- Each player must now determine what they wish to accomplish with their hand.
- You can opt to stand, hit, split, double, surrender, or take insurance at this point.
#4. Dealer reveals the card
- The dealer plays their hand once all of the players have made their selections.
- The dealer flips the card that is face down now.
#5. Dealer makes a decision
- If the dealer has a hand with value below 17, then they must opt hit.
- For soft vs. hard 17, certain casinos have various dealer online blackjack rules.
#6. Results are declared
- The player receives a 1 to 1 reward if he or she defeats the dealer.
- The reward is 3 to 2 if you win with a natural 21.
- When a player busts, they are out of the game.
- When a player fails to beat the dealer, he or she loses.
- The hand is considered a push or a tie if you and the dealer have the same total.
- There is no money gained or lost in the case of a push.
Learn how to win blackjack online for money with the best strategies & tactics available at 10CRIC.
10CRIC blackjack card values
- All face cards and 10 have a value of 10.
- Aces might be 1 or 11.
- The cards that remain are all worth their face value.
- You have a total of 14 if you have an 8 and a 6.
- When you have an Ace(consider 11) and a card with a value of 10, you have a blackjack.
- A natural 21 is another name for this combination.
As you may know, an ace might be a 1 or an 11 depending on the scenario.
- Hard hand – Any hand with an ace, when it counts as 1 is considered a hard hand.
- Soft hand – Any hand containing an ace that counts as an 11 is referred to as a soft hand.
Example: When you hold an ace and a 6, you get a “soft 17”.
6 Essential 10CRIC Blackjack terms
After reading the 10CRIC live casino blackjack betting rules you must now learn to make decisions regarding the hands before the dealer proceeds during the game. Below are the choices available at the 10CRIC blackjack game.
- Hit – When you add another card to your hand from the shoe/deck. Before selecting to stand, you can hit it many times.
- Double down – If you think you can win with the following card, you might double down & win more.
- Split – If you get 2 cards of the same rank, you can split. This separates the 2 cards into 2 hands. To split, you must place a second wager.
- Stand – Stand when you are pleased with the hand & decide not to make any more decisions. You don’t take any additional cards in this situation.
- Insurance – You can take insurance when the dealer’s upcard is an Ace. If the dealer holds a blackjack, you can put a bet and increase your wager.
- Surrender – You might choose to surrender your cards if you think there is little chance of winning. You’ll lose half of your original wager if you surrender.
3 Simple steps on how to play blackjack at 10CRIC
Playing real money 10CRIC blackjack online is thrilling because you get to keep the winnings! This tutorial will show you how to play blackjack online at 10CRIC India in 3 simple steps.
- Step 1: Go to 10CRIC India official website & do 10CRIC Register.
- Step 2: Under the Live casino tab from the menu, pick blackjack.
- Step 3: Select your preferred table with min bet limit & start playing.
10CRIC casino promotion – 150% signup bonus up to ₹15,000
Newbies who haven’t started their gambling journey at 10CRIC India must definitely read this section. 10CRIC welcome bonus is a great way to boost your low balance with massive cash prizes.
- Deposit a min of ₹1,000 into your 10CRIC account.
- Apply for the 10CRIC live casino signup bonus.
- Fulfill all the related wagering requirements.
- Get 150% cash prize up to ₹15,000 on 1st deposit.
You now understand the basic rules of casino blackjack, how to play, and have access to all of the info you’ll need to become an expert. What’s the next stage in the process? Sign up for an account at 10CRIC India and begin practicing. Try your own strategies, bet small or whatever you do, and make sure to have a good time!