150M+ Indians do online cricket betting regularly, become one of them. Here’s the ultimate guide for Beginners. Join 10CRIC & get 100% cash bonus up to ₹30,000.
What is cricket betting?
Cricket is the most popular sport to play, watch, and even bet on in India; it’s a denial to not accept it. Love for cricket runs in every vein of India, from child to old age. Risking your money over a team in a cricket match to win is the primary core of cricket betting. There are many platforms available in the market for online cricket betting, one of them is presented in this article.
10CRIC India is one of the most affordable online betting platforms for cricket, starting with a minimum wagering stake of ₹5. Punters get multiple betting options to bet on, more than 20; we have mentioned the top 8 betting types to bet on a cricket match. Punters can also engage in live cricket betting with 10CRIC. Join & claim a 100% 10CRIC welcome bonus for new members up to ₹30,000.
5 Important points to know before betting on cricket at 10CRIC
We know you are pro in knowledge of cricket if you belong to India, but there are still some things you need to know before betting on a cricket match at 10CRIC. Some things like the minimum betting limit might vary, but betting options are universal. Mentioned below are 5 basic informative points one must know to bet on a cricket match.
- Cricket betting leagues: 10CRIC cricket offers all forms of cricket to bet on, IPL, T20, ODI, test series, England – County Championship, India – Ranji Trophy, ICC – Cricket world cup league, ECS Hungary T10 League, Premier League SRL, Big Bash League SRL, etc.
- Minimum betting limit: Minimum amount of money you require to bet on cricket at 10CRIC is ₹5, making it one of the most affordable online sportsbooks to bet on after Betway.
- Live cricket betting: Punters can bet on the live ongoing cricket betting at 10CRIC Sports. Implying that players can bet on the cricket match while watching the match live.
- Cricket betting odds: Odds are decimal numerical calculated by sports experts and displayed beside the teams playing in the match at 10CRIC. Decimal odds are the most popular, know more about online cricket betting odds to understand them better and calculate the potential payout.
- Betting option types: There are multiple options to bet on, also known as betting types. The most chosen one is the winner betting option among all, top 8 cricket betting types are described below to give you a clear idea of betting on cricket.
Note: Cricket betting rules explained in this article are valid all around the world, no matter where you live. The minimum betting amount might change as per different betting platforms but betting options will always be the same. Hence, this online cricket betting guide is universal, with respect to region and online betting platform.
8 Cricket Betting options explained for Beginners
Well, that’s not it; knowing some important points won’t help you in online cricket betting. You need to continue reading the article to find the top 8 betting types of cricket betting 10CRIC below. Bet on your favorite team to win massive cash rewards from 10CRIC India!!
#1. Winner (incl. Super Over)
The team with the higher number of runs will win the match and whoever wagers their money on it, wins the bet. Super over is extra 6 balls thrown to both the teams to determine the winner if the match results in a draw. Hence, the ultimate winner of the match after super over is the one that the punter needs to predict in the ‘Winner (incl. Super Over)’ betting option.
- Case 1: If you bet ₹100 on India with odds of 1.18 & they win, then you will get ₹118 else you will lose ₹100
- Case 2: If you bet ₹100 on West Indies with odds of 4.68 & they win, then you will get ₹468 else, you will lose ₹100
#2. Total fours
Cricket is played on a large field and when a player hits a ball beyond the marked boundary, it is considered as 4 runs. That’s why it is called fours. In ‘total fours’ betting options, punters have to predict the total number of fours in the match by both the teams. Will it be more than 44.5 fours (Over 44.5) and less than 44.5 fours (Under 44.5)?
- Case 1: If you bet ₹100 on Over 44.5 with 10CRIC cricket odds of 1.80 & total fours scored more than 45, then you will get ₹180 else you will lose ₹100
- Case 2: If you bet ₹100 on Under 44.5 with odds of 1.98 & total of fours scored less than 45, then you will get ₹198 else you will lose ₹100
#3. Total sixes
Alike fours, when a player hits a ball beyond the marked boundary and in the audience or out of the stadium, it is considered as 6 runs. That’s why it is called sixes. In ‘total sises’ betting options, punters have to predict the total number of sixes in the match by both the teams. Will it be more than 11.5 sixes (Over 11.5) and less than 11.5 sixes (Under 11.5)?
- Case 1: If you bet ₹100 on Over 11.5 with odds of 1.90 & total sixes scored more than 11.5, then you will get ₹190 else you will lose ₹100
- Case 2: If you bet ₹100 on Under 11.5 with odds of 1.88 & total sixes scored less than 11.4, then you will get ₹188 else you will lose ₹100
#4. Total in the highest scoring over
Whether the total number of runs in one over will cross the number 19.5 by either team or not, that’s what this betting option deals with. Punters have to predict whether any team will be able to cross 16.5 runs in one over. If you choose to answer yes, then choose the ‘Over 19.5’ betting option and if you choose to answer no, then choose the ‘Under 19.5’ betting option.
- Case 1: If you bet ₹100 on Over 19.5 with odds of 1.71 & total highest score in the over is more than 19.5, then you will get ₹171 else you will lose ₹100
- Case 2: If you bet ₹100 on Under 19.5 with odds of 1.97 & total highest score in the over is less than 19.5, then you will get ₹197 else you will lose ₹100
#5. Total 1st Innings Over 0 – 6
Will the team playing in 1st Innings cross a particular number of runs? In total 1st Innings Over 0 – 6, punters have to predict whether the team batting first will be able to complete the target runs to win the bet. For instance, if the punter bets on Under 53.5, he’s claiming the team will score runs less than 53.5 and more than 48.5 in the 1st Innings.
- Case 1: If you bet ₹100 on Over 19.5 with odds of 1.27 on India Total & India scored more than 20 but less than 25, then you will get ₹127 else you will lose ₹100
- Case 2: If you bet ₹100 on Over 19.5 with odds of 1.75 on India Total & India scored more than 25 but less than 30, then you will get ₹175 else you will lose ₹100
- Case 3: If you bet ₹100 on Over 29.5 with odds of 2.68 on India Total & India scored more than 30, then you will get ₹268 else you will lose ₹100
#6. Team with top batter
Whichever team batter scores the most number of runs wins the title of being the top batter in the cricket match. If the punter predicts the right team to get the top batter in a real game, then he wins the bet and gets the expected payout amount.
- Case 1: If you bet ₹100 on India with odds of 1.64 & Indian batter becomes the top batter, then you will get ₹164 else you will lose ₹100
- Case 2: If you bet ₹100 on South Africa with odds of 2.09 & South African batter becomes the top batter, then you will get ₹209 else you will lose ₹100
#7. Team with top bowler
Whichever team bowler scores the most number of wickets, wins the title of being the top bowler in the cricket match. If the punter predicts the right team to get the top bowler in a real game, then he wins the bet and gets the expected payout amount.
- Case 1: If you bet ₹100 on India with odds of 1.70 & Indian bowler becomes the top bowler, then you will get ₹170 else you will lose ₹100
- Case 2: If you bet ₹100 on South Africa with odds of 2.01 & South African bowler becomes the top bowler, then you will get ₹201 else you will lose ₹100
#8. Will there be a tie?
When a cricket match results in a draw, a super over is played. 6 balls are given to both the teams, and whoever hit more runs in those 6 balls wins the match. There have been rare cases where a double draw happened in a cricket match. In the ‘Will there be a tie?’ betting option, punters have to predict whether the match will result in a first draw.
- Case 1: If you bet ₹100 on YES with odds of 75.00 & the event occurred, then you will get ₹7,500 else you will lose ₹100
- Case 2: If you bet ₹100 on YES with odds of 1.00 & the event occurred, then you will get ₹100 else you will lose ₹100
Note: Since it’s rare to have a draw in a cricket match, we recommend you avoid the ‘Will there be a tie?’ betting option as much as you can. As the odd speaks for itself, 75 for a tie and 1 for no tie; you will end up wasting your time and money.
Evaluate the potential pay-out with cricket betting odds
How to calculate your potential pay-out while doing online cricket betting? There’s a simple mathematical formula involving the multiplication of cricket betting odds of the team you bet on and the wagering amount you choose to bet on the team.
- Odds – 2.30
- Wagering Stake – ₹100
- Potential Payout: Odds x Stake – ₹230
Hence, the expected payout is equal to the multiplication of betting odds and wagering amount on the team you chose to bet on. You can calculate your potential winnings whenever you want with a simple formula and enjoy knowing your winnings beforehand. Even before you go to the betting slip.
How to do online betting in cricket at 10CRIC – 3 Steps guide
Below Kric88 will dive deep into the detailed info of all the cricket betting terms – preferred by Indian gamblers, a cricket betting 10CRIC India preview ahead of a big match, in-play betting, or 10CRIC live betting. So, why don’t you just scroll down to get a piece of knowledge on how to do online cricket betting in just 3 easy steps along with the examples and find the best welcome bonus offer for new members.
Step 1: Log in to your 10CRIC account & Select Sports
- Are you a newbie here? Why don’t you just 10CRIC join & create a new account? Well, that’s the initial step for playing 10CRIC cricket betting!
- You just need to visit the 10CRIC India site and once you reached the homepage, click on Join Now button and complete your registration within 4 mins.
- Existing members can simply log in to their 10CRIC account. Once you’re done successfully login/registration, go to the Sports menu on the menu bar
Step 2: Choose cricket & preferred match to bet on
- On the Sports page, you can see all the possible sports listed on the left side of the screen. There are almost 20 sports are available at the 10CRIC online betting to bet on.
- Click on the Cricket and choose your preferred match/sports event
- For example, let’s say, under the International category, we choose the ODI series India Vs. West Indies which is currently going on. Now, click the match event and observe the various cricket online betting odds.
- Once you clicked your preferred match you’ll be shown the cricket betting 10CRIC odds of the market.
- Now all you need to select the type of bet you wish to make and click on it.
Step 3: Place your bets with a minimum of ₹5
- Once clicked the odds, on the right-hand side of the screen, a betting slip will appear where you can input a minimum stake of ₹5 and view the potential payout for the same.
- After that, confirm your wagers by clicking the button Place Bet and get your earnings. The best 10CRIC tricks are, to go for lesser odds since they have more winning chances and for you to make more money!!
For instance, suppose you wagered ₹100 on Winner (incl. Super Over) betting options for both the teams. There are two possible outcomes for each choice, let’s look at the cases and get a clear idea easily.
|Case 1: Winner – India||
Case 2: Winner – South Africa
|Odds: 1.55||Odds: 2.30|
|Wager: ₹100||Wager: ₹100|
|Pay-out: ₹155||Pay-out: ₹230|
|If India wins: you get ₹155||If South Africa wins: you get ₹230|
|If India loses: you lose ₹100||If South Africa loses: you lose ₹100|
Note: Double chance cricket betting is not available at 10CRIC, which means that you can’t bet on two teams at one time for one betting option at 10CRIC. As a compensatory measure, claim 10CRIC welcome bonus 100% cash deal up to ₹30,000; the greatest promotion in India.
3 Bonus tips on how to win cricket betting
How can we let you go without providing the best online cricket betting strategies? Here are the top 3 bonus strategies to win online betting on cricket at any online betting platform. Read betting tips, learn, use and see the impact on your own.
- Dogon betting system: Most used cricket betting strategy amount the beginners, it’s profitable for the short term. The aim is to keep increasing your betting amount in the upcoming matches until you win and cover up all your previous losses. More like a martingale strategy, it is also a simple mathematical strategy designed to balance out your losses.
- Oscar’s Grind: It can also be considered an anti of Dogon betting system. In Oscar’s Grind, instead of increasing your bet every time you lose, increase your betting amount every time until you lose. We recommend using this strategy only if you have a considerable big bankroll.
- Ladder strategy: Another elegant mathematical system to help the punters win extra pocket money. In the Ladder strategy, you bet the whole amount you won in the previous bet on the next bet. This strategy is suitable for beginners and professionals. We advise you to take good care of your bankroll before indulging any long-term strategies.
Kric88 believes you learned the beginner’s guide on how to do online betting on cricket at 10CRIC. 10CRIC is most famous for its cricket betting markets which imply that 10CRIC recognizes the significance of cricket betting in India and drives an effort to have all the potential cricket range on the betting site. You can also be assured to discover some of the finest 10CRIC cricket betting odds for Indian gamblers! There’s more to that than just cricket; explore 10CRIC India and claim a 200% welcome cash bonus up to ₹20,000 that you deserve.